Old 12-05-2018, 12:01 PM   #17
Suntan Superman

Suntan Superman's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Two Long Term FM19 Stories - Daily Video Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Load FM
Thanks for your advice.

I have no intention of spamming, I've been involved/posting on various FM forums for years & have always enjoyed the interaction/thoughts of like minded people. I post my save updates in FM forums because they are people in the past that have been like minded and may enjoy it.

The title states 'daily video updates' to clearly state what this thread is, if people aren't interested in it then ignore it. I'll still be on FM forums interacting with other threads & don't mind if nobody clicks the links. I make the videos for enjoyment because I love playing FM & it gives me a chance to interact with other and show them the save I would be playing anyway. No issues with anyone, but a much better use of time to ignore this thread and interact with other people's that you enjoy more, that's what has always made the FM community enjoyable for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntan Superman
You'll probably get more response if you posted it here
This is where threads/posts like this belong, which is why I directed you there in the first place. This forum is for general discussion, mod discussion, etc. Daily updated Dynasties and such go in the Dynasty forum. It's a much better use of your time to post this thread in the correct place.