View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 08:48 PM   #990
schnaidt1
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

man...I like a lot about this set up....but a few things are killing the experience for me.

1. user zone coverage is worthless. 100% cpu zone is tough...but user is baaaad

2. injuries. I'm cool with injuries where they out for the game or short periods... but I literally just had 5 players injured against chargers where they are out for 5 weeks or longer...5 guys!!!

3. cpu qb play is 100% robo qb play almost every single time. there are no off Target throws. there are throw aways or pass break ups... but those are rare. u play coverage, CPU picks u apart. u blitz they have a wide open check down every time. could qb is ridiculous and feels impossible to stop unless u get a sack.

4. user qb accuracy is too good. I'm playing with 74 over Josh Allen an dude is almost always on the money. completion percentages for user are kept more in check due to CPU pass defense being much more stout than users and it leading to more defended passes an pass break ups and INTs.

I had to play the chargers twice due to my ps4 crashing...and the game played the exact same both ways....I didn't expect to win. but I didn't expect rivers to throw for over 80% both games...be unstoppable. and all the other things I listed above.

so much good...but those are making the experience Soo frustrating and infuriating

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Operation Sports mobile app

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w