Old 12-10-2018, 08:42 AM   #1945
Matt10
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Played a game with the set same as OP except Offside and Offensive Holding both to 85. I wanted to get the distribution of tackles more towards the DE's and LB's rather than the DB's and Safeties, to mirror a more realistic statistical output.

Got what I wanted!

With penalties all set to 50/ON I was noticing that the split of tackles between the front 7 and the defensive backs were about a 50/50 split. This isn't how it plays out IRL. If you look at the leading tacklers in the NFL it's almost always a linebacker.

So bumping these two penalty sliders to 85 I saw a much better discrepancy. In my last game, 73 tackles were made by ends and backers, and 50 tackles were made by the secondary. Super happy with this!

I tried both penalty sliders at 99 just to test the extreme and it wasn't what I was after, too many penalties. But with both at 85 I still only managed 2 penalties total for the game (as I did on default 50) so I think I'll roll with 85 for both and fire up my CFM...finally!

Thanks Matt for all your hard work!
That's great news. I've been thinking of tinkering with penalties a bit as well to mainly get more out of the game. The OL/DL interaction is left wanting just a tad, and I agree the DE and LBs should be making those plays. I can imagine such great interaction and animations that way.

I think I will probably do that for the next Version 21 set, and address QBA on AP a tad. Also need to get those DPI's back, but not to the point it makes things too easy on the threshold.

Subtle adjustments, but version 21 should take this to the next level.
Advertisements - Register to remove