Old 12-11-2018, 10:06 AM   #125
tyler28
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Big TDs All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by reMicXz
If you want to talk about variety just going off the game you played vs what I played. These have it. I just won a SHOOTOUT 42-41 Browns/Steelers. My Baker went lights out for 6TDs and almost 550 yards Josh Gordon went 12/~225. In the second half the announcers started talking about how they need to use Brown (it couldn’t have felt more scripted) but Ben and AB took over the game Ben was forcing passes AB CAUGHT EVERY ONE. Breaking Myles’ sacks. AB had 3 TDs 265yds I think 15 rec. Ben has about 480 yards passing. There were a few glaring game bugs I saw but I didn’t feel cheated. It more felt like my team was just getting tired and AB was just showing off. I ended up tying the game with 3seconds left and won it with the extra point

I used what’s currently in OP. I usually take OP sets and just adjust them where I see they might need adjusting. But these will definitely get a second game with no adjustments just to see if that game was a fluke

Question though are the pictures in post #118 most recent or the OP set? Minus the penalty changes that are noted.

Also the only issue these just like the rest of all madden is user pass coverage especially on sim mode is just plain horribly coded and there’s nothing that can be done about it. I had a decent workaround before the latest update by deleting the “livecontentupdate” folder in the patch folder. And it felt like the tuner they added which I felt made the game worse was gone. I’ve been messing around with playing the game on comp mode but the lack of penalties are kind of a major drawback so I’m kinda back and forth between the two.

I’ll post my box score later today when I get back in front of my computer

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Glad you got a chance to plug them in. That game i posted is from op adjustments. I finished game two and won 36-28 vs. the vikings. The only thing im reallt seeing is rushing may be op at 50nfor each team.

One key thing i did was go in and delete play suggestions from my save file. I read in one of the forums that playcalling is better. Im not sure if it helped me in getting the results i have but try it. Also, if passing is too easy drop cpu reaction to 50.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove