Old 12-12-2018, 04:28 AM   #10
ojandpizza
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 12/11 - 12/17 Games Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
On another note I feel like every year there is a Kyle Lowry question mark.

Dude is getting older and having games with 0 points.

When are the Raptors gonna wake up? I don't even call his slumps a slump really as theyre putting it. IMO that's who he is.

I thought to start the season Lowry was playing the best basketball of his career. But his past few weeks have been down, like way down. 0 points the other night like you mentioned and just a handful of other really low impact games.

He played and shot well again tonight, and they got another big win without Kawhi Leonard which makes them like 6-1 I think this season in games he doesn’t play.

I think part of his problem is they just don’t have a good balance of dividing up the usage between he and Kawhi. And they had the same issues with DeRozan at times. Most nights you can’t really just ask Lowry to stand around and only shoot on a few kick outs. Got to find ways to keep him involved especially with his playmaking this season. The scoreless game against Milwaukee the only shots he took were 5 threes, and the ball wasn’t really in his hands enough in the half court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk