View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 10:31 AM   #1396
mgoblue
Go Wings!

OVR: 41
Re: For all of you guys who are homeowners or newly owned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Tendrils
We had something happen with our refridgerator yesterday/last night.

I opened up the freezer and water was leaking from everywhere as everything was in the process of melting. Opened up the fridge side and it was warm in there. Suffice to say we transferred everything to our chest freezer downstairs and thankfully had enough room in our beer fridge to get all of the perishables into that (sans beer of course).

When I got up this morning I checked and everything seemed to be back to normal. Freezer is ice cold and the fridge is cool with all the condiments/dressings cool to the touch.

Unfortunately, we couldn't get a hold of our local appliance repair man today due to the weather, but I was just wondering if anybody had any experiences like this?
I had my fairly new fridge/freezer stop working randomly. Had an appliance guy come and he turned cooling off and on using the buttons on the screen (I was stupid to not try that) and it got it working. Apparently it just glitched on the board or something. I haven't had it happen since. Sucked to pay like 60 bucks to have a guy do that lol