Old 12-12-2018, 12:44 PM   #25
Funkycorm
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rebuilds, rebuilds, rebuilds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosum13
I'm currently in the process of trying to rebuild the Raiders in my 32 man online CFM. They are tough to rebuild, especially against 31 other user controlled teams. After year 1 I found my Khalil Mack replacement in the first round, I think I had the 5th pick. He was a power rushing 3-4 OLB that is built similar to Mack, seems like they modeled this prospect after Mack. I moved him down to RE because I run a 4-3, with three games left in year 2 he has 9.5 sacks even with missing I think it was 4 games to injury. This league was started after the Khalil Mack trade but before the Amaari Cooper trade so I only had 2 of the 3 1st round picks. The other pick from the Bears I snagged a CB that had great coverage skills but wasn't very athletic so I moved him to FS. I'm hanging on to Amaari Cooper, I actually extended his contract because while he wasn't working out for the real Raiders he has been very good for me. I hung on to Derrick Carr for all of year year 2 but there are some good QB prospects in this next generated class and depending on how the draft shakes out I may take one and move on from Carr.
Nice. I had picks 10, 20, and 25 in the first round. I got a QB with 78 quick (field general), WR with 79 quick (red zone) and a CB with 78 quick (zone) to play along side Conley. I am just going to use Carr as a backup in year 2. My draft class was QB strong so not too many teams needed 81 overall QBs after the draft. I may move him before the deadline if their is an injury somewhere for a 2nd round pick. The one team that did have a need was the Saints and I had the Lions trade Stafford in the preseason of year 2 for a 2021 1st and 2nd. I could have gotten another pick probably but thought it would be taking advantage of the trade AI. The Saints are contenders and really only needed a QB to replace Brees and make a title push.

Currently Playing:

NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Farming Simulator 22 (PC)
Elden Ring (PS5)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment

Last edited by Funkycorm; 12-12-2018 at 12:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove