View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 09:05 PM   #1981
VincesVictims
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

The Dolphins are heading to there third straight Superbowl. The Chase Leach era in my Miami starts off with a bang as he leads the Dolphins to a 27-14 win over the Cleveland Browns and the Dolphins beat the browns for the 2nd straight year in the AFC championship game. Leach was 14-18 for 224 and 2td. The browns hung around with a strong run game as C Hyde ran for 125 yards on 22 Carries but Baker Mayfield couldn't getting going through the air. The Dolphins will take on the 14-1-1 Saints lead by Philip Rivers in the Superbowl.

So I put the tackle slider to 42 during this game and I freaking loved it. There was a real amount of missed tackles and the run game for both sides felt real good. On 39 there was just so many missed tackles after the last patch. The game before with it on 45 was way to high and felt like the defensive player was all over the ball carrier. I always had CPU run block on 80 and like I said above c hyde had a good game. Let's see what Armor comes up with but I sugge6you guys give the tackle slider a try on 42.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove