View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 10:52 AM   #17
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: The Greatest All-Time Rosters Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by asantead22
Jeff Blake has awareness of 85 with short accuracy of 83. He was very good deep ball thrower. Please go back and review his stats. He threw 134 tds and only 99 picks. He was a journey man for no reason! Also his athletic ability was very good. He was very solid QB but always had to look over his shoulder. He made it to the Pro Bowl with not a lot of talent around him. He was mobile and athletic.
I make ratings based on my knowledge of the game. If I feel a player was good but was not given a fair shake, then its my discretion. Some of the QBs they put ahead of him were very questionable with concerns of the stereotypical reasons! If you look deeper into the reasons then hopefully you may understand why!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
To each his own, sorry for the criticism, beautiful work on the equipment. But be prepared for criticism, when you throw out the word masterpiece.

Ive got tons of research from playmakers, the best out there at classic rosters and from football cards and draft mags with real 40 times and combine stuff. PM’s shared a ton of this stuff with me too. Along with his top notch ratings formula. I was just thanking you for the base.

When i look at these rosters, i compare them to what playmakers would be like because his truly are masterpieces with the ratings work. I think playmakers may have actually helped EA on classic rosters when they still did them. That’s how good he is.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts