View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 11:38 AM   #18
doncropper
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: The Greatest All-Time Rosters Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
To each his own, sorry for the criticism, beautiful work on the equipment. But be prepared for criticism, when you throw out the word masterpiece.

Ive got tons of research from playmakers, the best out there at classic rosters and from football cards and draft mags with real 40 times and combine stuff. PM’s shared a ton of this stuff with me too. Along with his top notch ratings formula. I was just thanking you for the base.

When i look at these rosters, i compare them to what playmakers would be like because his truly are masterpieces with the ratings work. I think playmakers may have actually helped EA on classic rosters when they still did them. That’s how good he is.
Tommycoa, I hold both You & Playmaker in highest esteem regarding the Rosters each of you have provided the community over the years. I have enjoyed them immensely.

asantead22 has been doing rosters for years as well with Madden and way before. His approach is different perhaps but is based on his immense knowledge of various game engines he has experimented with for years.

I believe his work to be spectacular and certainly worth experiencing to see if it meets your expectations.

To critic without having seen it in action is somewhat being bias toward your own approach which again is exceptional in it's own right.

I consider both Your & Playmaker's work worthy of "Masterpiece" but asantead22's is certainly worthy of such too.

His future plans are to add to the Free Agents with many more popular players from the past which should be well received by "Many". That way individuals can by personal choice easily assemble All-Time Squads representing Real Old Players, Decade oriented Teams such as from the '60s, '70s, '80s etc etc .......

Plus his creative mind of putting those Special Cleats on each Hall of Famer which makes them stand out on the field is pure genious in my opinion.

Aw, Yes I would say with total conviction - His Roster is a "Masterpiece" & getting even better ...........