View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 01:08 PM   #23
StormsWarning
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: The Greatest All-Time Rosters Ever

[quote=doncropper;2049635299]After only playing this Roster for less than a week now ...........

I'll sum up my assessment like this:

IF EA doesn't provide a method to move this Roster to Madden 20 fairly easy THEN ........

I AIN'T Movin' to Madden 20 !!![/QU6OTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
You and me both buddy!

C
Ha you can definitely put me in this crowd with out a doubt. I only seen 1 duplicate and I mean I tryed my best to find them lol. Man this roster is a masterpiece hands down. You caught me twice as far as a couple players I went to move eddie George being one of them, I didnt think he had made the cut until I looked in fb. And he actually did run that position for a bit as well. Nice touch.

I see you went real oldschool with my browns, I switched out wr, and added kevin johnson,reggie langhorne, brian brennan, and reggie Rucker. Took Metcalf from wr to HB as we did experiment with him at wr but he mainly was used on hb and special teams. So glad to see Turner make the cut to.

Overall this roster is very very good, those were the only changes I just made, mainly because those were my favorite players I grew up watching here in Cleveland. So thx again.

EDIT...BIG EXCUSE ME

CORRECTION you got me a third time lmao

I went back to check Matthew's again and that's his Son!!!!! The Jr. Is missing and until I seen his pic I thought it was the original. Jeez

0 duplicates!

And switched Houston for Pepper Johnson

Last edited by StormsWarning; 12-13-2018 at 01:20 PM.