View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 01:39 PM   #24
asantead22
Banned

OVR: 0
The Greatest All-Time Rosters Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
To each his own, sorry for the criticism, beautiful work on the equipment. But be prepared for criticism, when you throw out the word masterpiece.

Ive got tons of research from playmakers, the best out there at classic rosters and from football cards and draft mags with real 40 times and combine stuff. PM’s shared a ton of this stuff with me too. Along with his top notch ratings formula. I was just thanking you for the base.

When i look at these rosters, i compare them to what playmakers would be like because his truly are masterpieces with the ratings work. I think playmakers may have actually helped EA on classic rosters when they still did them. That’s how good he is.

So my question to you is did you play football at any level? Well, I will say I didn’t play college football because I shredded all my ligaments the last game my senior year. I was recruited to play D1 football and was offered scholarships to play QB, WR and DB. With that said, I have been around the game as player and coach for over 40 years. In fact, I was a director and Head Coach of an All-American middle school program which competed in a prominent National Football Championship. My 2019 and 2020 players combined have over 500 D1 offers with more to come. In addition, I have been playing Madden since Madden 92 and have worked on rosters for quite a while. In fact, I have proof EA Sports took my ratings from one of the pc version and incorporated into their game the next year. The lower ratings which you are referring to are mainly implemented to allow progression growth for franchise play. When talking to former NFL players, most of them feel like their ratings are off base or extremely too low. How would you like it if you work your behind off to make it to the NFL which is suppose to be the pinnacle point for football excellence and you play a full career at the highest level for years but you are rated by people in a video game who has never played the game at any level unjustly low! Now you may not agree with my ratings but I use high ratings for two reasons:

1. A fair accurate rating and respect to those who played the game at the highest level
2. The game plays hard and accurate on default All-Madden. I personally have never needed sliders. Sliders to me are for people who don’t know the game and who don’t have good stick skills.
Why don’t you sim a season and see how accurate the stats are before judging me. So far, the only stat category which has been elevated somewhat has been punting which I don’t mind because longer drives are fine with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by asantead22; 12-13-2018 at 02:36 PM.