View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 03:19 PM   #68
JDrama84
Rookie

JDrama84's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Top Five Franchise wants for M20?

1- Coaching Carousel- There should be numerous candidates worth hiring in the offseason in CFM. I should see coordinators, head coaches, and CPU teams should make moves to coaching after several years of losing.

2- Superstar Mode- This DOES NOT mean story mode! Can they add a few cut scenes here and there? Sure, but more importantly, I want an immersive superstar mode that has depth and replay-ability. I realize that this is a slight cop out, but I want them to try their best to create an experience like 2k has with their superstar mode. Decisions should have to be made each week on how I want to spend my time.

3- Locked Traits/Skills- The preseason sucks. Why? As soon as you draft a player/sign a player, you know INSTANTLY if they are any good, if they fit your scheme, etc. When we draft a player or sign a player, we should have to unlock their key skills and attributes. In other words, skills should be LOCKED from view until they get:

A- Practice time
B- Playing the player in the preseason
C- Playing the player in the regular season
D- One on one coaching

How cool would it be if you didn't find out until week 3 of the preseason or even during the regular season that your rookie QB may NOT be the player you thought you were drafting! I think that this is my favorite idea for an add on and would not be difficult to execute.

NFL teams draft players that they believe in, but sometimes they find out very early, "This isn't the guy we thought we were going to get."

4- Injury Severity Slider/Injury Diversity- I don't know about you, but I am so tired of should tears and bruised sternums. The injuries are so repetitive! Also, there are still not enough 2-4 week injuries.

Last edited by JDrama84; 12-13-2018 at 03:22 PM.