View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 06:33 PM   #7
howardphillips214
MVP

howardphillips214's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Pascal Siakam (MIP candidate of the Raptors) ratings and badges being neglected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerplayer8
Lmao what? I think silver alley oop finisher for Powell is pretty generous. When I think of lob city people getting High up there I certainly don’t think of Dwight Powell. Gold Dimer
For JJ Barea??! Seriously? Who Even has HOF dimer? CP3 maybe? So you’re saying JJ barea should have the same level dimer as James harden/Lebron etc... I don’t think so. Maybe give Barea bronze dime and/or spark plug badge and a +10 to his playmaking/vision ratings and call it day. The badges are there to separate the elite players. JJ Barea good player but is not elite. As far as Brunson maybe he deserves a one man fast break badge or something minor.
The only badge Barea has is pick and roll maestro silver. That insinuates he's an average pick and roll ball handler. When in actuality, dude is the best PNR ball handler in the LEAGUE off the bench. He NEVER makes the wrong read. Also, dude consistently finishes over bigger defenders and doesn't even have Relentless Finisher Bronze or acrobat, tear dropper, difficult shots or anything.

Barea is hands down the best back up PG in the league right now, no doubt about it.