View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 09:16 AM   #1996
Durk_Zoovier
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Nothing is being avoided, I may have just missed it. What type of pressure? Are you not seeing any at all? So no sacks given up or in favor?
The CPU gets a lot of sacks usually 4-5 most I have was 7. But I can barely generate any pressure at all through blitz or 4 man rush. With blitzing they usually get a slow jump or take the wrong route or angle to the QB. The 4 man rush is the worst though. I have Von Miller on my squad but up to Week 11 in my class he only has 2 sacks at 90+ ovr, HOW?! There are generally limited pass rush animations shown, the Tackles and Ends just push each other around or when there is some sort of push, the tackles holds on to the end as he bends his way around the corner and does not let go at all. Or when the end or DT has the o-line man beat to the quarterback, the lineman just slides over and catches the end/DT in another push session animation. I’m getting tired of it and it really ruins the experience of madden for me. I think it might just be how the game was designed and if so that’s a damn shame!