View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 11:58 AM   #51
asantead22
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: The Greatest All-Time Rosters Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by doncropper
I think that would work GREAT --- & then You would be the First to Take Control of this GREATEST ALL-TIME ROSTER to add your players.

I love the idea of the Draft Class too after this Roster has reached it limit of adds.

Of course, we need to hear from asantead22 to see if he agrees with this approach ..... I likely will be speaking with him this weekend but even more than likely he will read these recent posts and respond here with his thoughts ..........

Hey guys Im ok with whatever you guys want to do. I guess Im exhausted from staying up to 3:30 am on an average night for four months to work on this project.
Most of my research has been books such as The Pro Football Hall of Fame 50th anniversary book, 75th anniversary book, Bleacher Report All time teams, Football Reference and my personal experience of watching, reading and conversation with former NFL players. So my research has been a plethora of diverse information.
With that said, I am all for whatever you want to do with the rosters. I have about 40 players I want to add in.
The other thing Im willing to have a conference call so we can discuss. I know a lot a people are worried about live conversations but trust me, Im not.
If you guys are interested lets do this maybe sometime tomorrow. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove