View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 07:13 AM   #71
ajra21
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Top Five Franchise wants for M20?

1. This might be an odd one for some, but I'd get rid of the overall rating. Leave the attribute rating but completely remove the OVR. There is some sense to this. First, it makes player judgment far more realistic. You can't just look for the best player; you have to look at actual skills just like teams and coaches do in real life. The best example of this I can give is how Championship Manager used to work. Second, with no overall, it allows for attributes to fluctuate more, both from game to game but more important season to season. A god player can have a down year.

2. This kinda leads on from the last point. Randomness. Make players progression more random. Have guys lose or gain skills more frequently. Have a rookie randomly gain skills after his second season. Have a player randomly lose skills after he signed a new contract if he has a lower personality or character rating.

3. Draft needs to be harder. I can nail every pick in every draft far too easily.

4. Post Draft - The top two above points would help in so far that after the draft, you should NOT see your rookie's OVR and his attributes should not be revealed in one go. The attributes should be slowly revealed over the rookie season.

5. I'd like to see photos for drafted players return and I'd like to see the number of photos they use tripled with us being allowed to change photos to prevent "fat guy" 180lb CB occuring.

6. Name bank for drafted players. It needs to be a massive list.
Advertisements - Register to remove