View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 10:17 AM   #1588
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlefedchaney2001
I have done some testing on this and you are 100% correct on what is happening with accelerated clock I’m just trying to figure out the best and most fullproof way of fixing it. I’m with you I hate accelerated clock because it constantly de syncs the entire game, usually in the middle of the game ruining the rest of said game. It’s so obvious and impacting when it occurs I usually super sim the rest of the game when it starts. I have had decent luck today with setting the MM clock to 9 min no acceleration and the one on in franchise to 9 min accelerated clock on, and then set the run off to “off” have you tried this yet? Any findings?
Good stuff, my man and welcome to the thread. The accelerated clock being on messing up the game is spot on.

This clock stuff is hard to explain, and i follow most of what you’re saying, but the final part is kinda unclear about what you do in CFM, not your fault—this stuff is hard to explain without videos. I’m hardly ever alone at home and have 3 kids running around and it’d be hard to do talking vids with them around. Also, Real hard to visualize this stuff and what happens with clock. Anyway you can make a short vid and post us the link?

MM=9 Minute clock/no acel. But are you setting it to 25 runoff like HC0023 said, before he turns it off?

CFM=turn clock runoff on and then back off? Again, are you setting it to 25 before you turn it off.

Please don’t take any of this as a criticism because I understand how hard this stuff is to explain. Just want to get on the same page as you.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts