View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 03:13 PM   #1049
schnaidt1
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canton_Carl
Its getting comical in here. Tin foil hats, calling people idiots, etc., more drama than any show on Netflix. Its a video game people, no more no less. We have slider people in here who obviously cant hack playing on default. If people want to spend 60 dollars to play a game but not really play it because they are so concerned about testing sliders or whatever, that their business.
CPU vs. CPU games have got the be most boring mode to play on. If im going watch football, i will just watch NFL Game Pass. Please don't be offended by that, and an hour and a half a game? Are you serious? I, myself have very limited time to play a video game letting alone watching a video game unfold without my input at all. Rather play 3 games in 3 hours rather than watching 2 games.
This cutscene thing has got to be the number two conspiracy THEORY right behind the Kennedy Assassination. There is no basis or proof on that at all. If you want to prove me wrong, show me some video evidence, heresay is just heresay.
Just tired who complain about the game year after year, will always buy the game every year thinking that by a stroke of luck they will get a product they will be satisfied with.
I agree. I thought it was crazy...so I tried it.. for a few games..

then I had my buddy try it to as we were both using this set from Josh and he had a big change too..

that allowed me to ..in my mind... verify it wasn't placebo effect.

so I just posted my findings..

I may have not responded well... but I'm not a fan of being called crazy when I'm simply trying to help by reporting my experience with the theory that I decided to test. something I felt like I needed to test especially with the craziness that is Madden.

I don't like people's feedback being called crazy. especially mine lol... we all supposed to be helping to make the best experience

I think everyone should try it a few games and see what they experience. it plays a lot better
Sent from my Pixel 3 using Operation Sports mobile app

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w

Last edited by schnaidt1; 12-15-2018 at 03:19 PM.