View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 05:13 PM   #1597
bottlefedchaney2001
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
I feel like my body clock is out of sync now with these continuing frustrations from madden. Repeating for others frustrations,not anger. That if for the important stuff like politics,etc.,lol! You probably haven't heard from O S yet because.of the Holidays. Rest assured.you will. After the patch dropped early December I saw noticable improvements in first game I played. Right away after this 'tuner' download via play.call suggestions noticed just the opposite. Sorta like the game was.injected with a sedative of sorts,like a numbing down. I have been deleting.play calls suggestions for months and did not recognize.the negative impact.it had on cpu gameplay until you mentioned it. I played about my 3rd game earlier and it was so uneventful I will only say,Steelers beat.pats. Now since this tuner thing came through play calling suggestions does that mean it re-loads it self every time you start up game? Or does.it mean that if one deletes play call suggests you also delete the tuner? Tuner update was another one we had no option but to take or no longer receive online capabilities. I will try leaving the play calling suggestions on and see.it that's the case. If then there is no difference/improvement it will call for significant modifications with my sliders and traits. I feel that a game should have an average of 6-7 plays that are above average,eye catching. This game I played earlier,half that, with everything else ,bland.

A couple of maddens ago, like 15 or 16, the tuner kept having ill effects and etc. playmakers slider set turned even teams on which had great results. Might be worth looking into.