View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 10:46 PM   #86
asantead22
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: The Greatest All-Time Rosters Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
My bad, dude for knee jerking on your rosters. I was playing with the wrong setup. Gonna give em another go tomorrow with don croppers pro setup. Tomorrow when im done, i’ll come on here and eat crow. You see these high-rated rosters so much, I get annoyed by them, but if don and HC are touting them with the pro default setup, they have to be good. You’ve figured out a new system. I’ll give you guys tonight to prepare the crow. Is it cool if i skip the breast and thigh and just have legs?

Its cool, we all have different opinions and I do understand what you were saying. I know a 99 speed is actually 3.9- 4-10 40 yd time which is way to fast, but I discovered a while back somehow the game was too easy for me in default All-Madden. Its not that I win all the time against the cpu because I don’t and I prefer not to but I like competition and sometimes the game goes into cheat mode which is a whole new issue.
If I created classic teams instead of All-Time rosters the ratings would be different because most classic teams only had a few top tier players. My 94 49ers would have Steve Young, Jerry Rice and Deion Sanders are the only high 90’s guys and everyone else would be 80’s or lower.
What we all need to do is band together and create a stir with Electronic Arts so they are not giving us garbage year in year out! No excuse for not taking full advantage of being the single company with the NFL license!
Hopefully they will get it together.
I told Don today about Ryan Moody’s post on YouTube regarding how and who rates the players for Madden. Very interesting and actually disappointing at the same time. Once you look at his video it makes you kinda upset with EA’s lack of professionalism!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports