View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 10:34 AM   #1
sXeInYoFace
Rookie

sXeInYoFace's Arena

OVR: 3
back up quarterbacks

in my dynasty, my star quarterback went down for the season. im 4 games in and now i have to look to my 82 rated senior scrambler quarterback. i dont have his ratings in front of me but i think his pass power is low 80s and accuracy is mid 70s. he has never had much playing time but i know that means nothing in the video game world. he rode the bench as 3rd string his whole career but eventually made 2nd string this year through gradution and another quarterback transferred. so down goes my star quarterback and i look to him to lead my 3-1, #9 ranked Notre Dame team (i lost on the road to Virginia, VIRGINIA!!!!! for petes sake. i was actually ranked #1 in the nation in the pre-season coming off of winning the National Championship, blew the doors off of #16 Louisville, and then lost to UVA 17-13). anyhow, what i am trying to get to is...should i play with the sliders to mimic what and should happen in real football? should i raise the cpu pass defense and interception sliders to make it harder for him being he never played a collegiate snap of meaningful football? we all know that in these ncaa football games, regardless of what version or year it may be, that you can sub in your waterboy for a quarterback and have him play like tom brady. ive played many a football game and sometimes it seems as if that 3rd stringer was my star quarterback. im just trying to make it as real as possible. im going to lean more on the run game and short passing game like any real life coach might do. any response or comment would help. thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove