View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 04:49 PM   #87
webbjay82
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Top Five Franchise wants for M20?

1. Pass rush control - if Im controlling the DE I want to be able to decide if he attacks with a bull rush or a spin move or a swim instead of just pressing a button. put the controls on the right stick, If you push the right stick down while rushing then he will try to bull rush the lineman, a quarter turn on the right stick left or right determines if he tries a spin move left or right, etc. I'm tired of pressing a button and the rusher just does a move and it shouldn't be just win or lose when rushing, and bring back twist and stunts.

2. CFM - I want it to feel like its a living and breathing thing. I want Full coaching staffs, players that retire and become coaches, RFA, Better contracts, and cap management if a 90+ ovr wants a new contract, they should be asking to be the highest paid player at their position, Holdouts, player/team morale, have players get rattled if they're inexperienced or unhappy. Players tweeting and calling out opponents which makes the other team/player play harder but if the guy who did the callout has a great game he gets a confidence boost.

3 - I wouldn't mind seeing the QB cone back as an option or the NCAA thing where if your team was rattled the play would show up really shaky.