View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 02:44 PM   #2217
Carl23
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I agree, I'm going to get a hot fix going tonight. The good thing is that it's playing like a true 25 threshold of the old disparity scale. I can either go lower pcv and keep the 45 threshold or increase threshold gradually and ensure the animations stay in tact.

That's the plan of action to research, but overall happy with the base. Will update when ready. Do not think it will take as long either.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
I know you don’t like adjusting penalties but I believe the offensive holding penalty will fix the robo qb problem. I have it at 99 and have reduced the threshhold to zero and my games have been very realistic with 12min qtrs. both cpu and myself only score between 1-4 touchdowns in games. Had a game where I ended up with 5 fgs and 1 TD. The cpu difficulty has been very disipointing and unchallenging for me forever in madden games, after figuring out some of the penalty sliders recently I have never been so excited about playing Madden. I’ll post my penalty sliders when I get off work if your interested.

Last edited by Carl23; 12-26-2018 at 03:02 PM.