View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 08:54 PM   #2272
JDrama84
Rookie

JDrama84's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Just want to offer up a shout out to Matt. I consider myself an above average player and I tend to get bored easily as winning games was too easy with standard all-pro/all-Madden sliders.

I created a head coach for the Detroit Lions and pulled a Jon Gruden and traded away 3 premier players for draft picks. Matt Stafford and Marvin Jones for the Bengals 1st Round Pick (they are unhappy with Dalton in Cincy) and I also traded away CB Darius Slay for a 2nd round pick from the Cardinals.

In my previous offline experiences, I do trades like this that SHOULD cause the franchise to struggle, but I ultimately win too many games year 1 and lose interest as it doesn’t feel “right”.

I am happy to report that the Sam Bradford led Lions and their Swiss cheese pass defense have a 1-5 record and have been struggling to compete. (that’s a GREAT thing!)

Thank you so much for all of your hard work. These sliders are bringing me a lot of energy and excitement for my franchise. I can’t wait to build up this team in the offseason and see if we can’t become a fringe non-playoff team in year 2.

Last edited by JDrama84; 12-27-2018 at 08:56 PM.