View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 10:05 PM   #2092
Armor and Sword
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busforever
Thanks Armor! I have 2 questions:

- injuries: I felt they were heavily nerfed in gameplay so I tried to rise it, and I’m keeping it for now at 50. That way, in every game I would say that 7-8 players are injured (including the other team). Most of them are missing a quarter or so, a couple can miss the entire game or more weeks (Numbers can be higher). I feel 50 is not far from the good slider for injuries. What do you feel in your games about that?

- Fumbles: I’m still not sure. When slider is higher, they are less fumbles, right? I read that, plus it’s written in general settings description. But I want less fumbles by me and the cpu (cause I want my game stats to match the simulated games). And last days, I can’t play a game without a fumble forced by my D (on QB sack or a RB), even if I rise the fumble slider to 70. What do you think about that fumble slider? Do you confirm that when higher, there are less fumbles?

So those are two sliders that quite frankly.....is personal taste.

If you like injuries at 50...by all means go for it.....but you will have a league full of 2nd stringers soon enough in my testing. 23 still is a great sweet spot for played games and 52 when you advance your week.

As far as the fumble slider. Yes, the lower the value the more fumbles...the higher the less. Your choice. I like the risk of fumbles and I did not see nearly enough at 48 after extensive testing. You must remember to cover up with R1 and especially if you are a QB getting taken down.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 12-29-2018 at 10:08 PM.