Hellisan
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Dynasty Thoughts / Tips / Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChampGB
Just some rambling...….

Don't do a report to gather readers. Do a report because YOU want to do a report. Make it about something you enjoy, because that will help you continue it instead of losing interest. For instance, I have fond memories of the 90's and early 2000's. That is why I am doing two throwback franchises because that is the type of football I grew up on.

Before even starting, gather up a few different type of formats you will like to do. In my Panthers 'chise, I made the mistake of doing stuff on the fly and I had to change several styles before deciding to go with the format I have in my Green Bay 'chise. Whenever I start reporting on the Panthers franchise again, I will switch it to the format I am doing currently.

Do not worry about replies. I do not have many replies in my threads, but I know people are viewing which means they are taking interest in my franchises. If they want to reply, so be it but I do not worry over it. These franchises are for everyone to enjoy, but mainly because I enjoy doing them.

I'll add some more to this when I can think of it, but this is just what I have so far.
I could not agree more.

Last edited by Hellisan; 01-05-2019 at 02:48 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove