View Single Post
Old 12-31-2018, 01:37 AM   #1088
awffltony77
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Heading into week 8, year one of my Vikings CFM. Some random notes:

4-2-1
*Tied SF week 1, went to OT 21-21. I kicked a FG, so did they, then we scrummed around until time ran out. Then, they sent us back to kickoff. Had to play another OT for some stupid reason, probably the 5th or 6th time I've ran into some type of nonsense in this game since they changed the OT rules.

*Lost Xavier Rhodes in the pre season until week 7. This was certainly an ongoing series of adjustments and spending copius amounts of time in practice trying to figure out who should play where, when, and in what sets. Love it. Both Garrapolo and Rodgers threw for 400 yards before I got a handle on things. By week 4, I was able to hold Goff and the Rams under 250 yards and 9 points.

*Next week in Philly was a totally different day. They found so many ways to use Sproles at times I least expect it most unprepared. It was awesome. They simply out played me I need a 27-19 loss.

*Back home against the Johnsonless Cardinals. Sam Bradford tore me apart in the first half for 220 and 3 scores. Then of course, the goofy dork got hurt. Rosen played like he wasn't ready to play. I held them to 45 yards in the 2nd half (305 in the first).

*Off to New York and another rookie. Sam Darnold played like he ate a bunch of mushrooms an hour before kickoff. Just panicking, reacting to perceived pressure that wasn't really there, it was great. 35-3.

*The injuries seen overwhelming for a second. But they aren't. It had to play out a little. However, Dalvin Cook has either had to leave, or entirely miss, all 7 games.....it's gotten better, but I have to keep him at or around 15 touches.

* Zero penalties in the Jets game, otherwise...I was 20th!!! Love that. Love the consequences for aggressive pass rush and tackle, ect..it's almost 50/50. However there is a glitchy thing where if you just stay in aggressive pass rush, the offsides stop happening. I only call that adjustment on 3/4th and 10 or longer.

Picking up my wife from work. I'll post more later tonight

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Operation Sports mobile app