View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 09:52 AM   #88
stevendah
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 19 Player Faces List

Hey guys,

First things first, happy new year to you all. All the best!

Just wanted to mention as I did in last year's thread, I no longer have much time to maintain this list. You probably noticed I was slow at adding new players, noting roster moves, and still haven't got around to updating team logos and adding a legends category. Truthfully, I probably won't have time to do it at all. I'll be updating the NHL rosters once more after the trade deadline, and a final time a little after free agency begins. I don't play the game nearly as often as I used to and saddest of all, I'm losing interest in the NHL as a league.

Enough about my time restraints and interests, if anyone is willing to publish and maintain this list please let me know! I have an up to date document I can send you with the entire HTML code you'll just need to paste into a new thread post for NHL 20. I'm more than happy to share it and strongly encourage we keep the trend going. I will probably even contribute from time to time if I decide to purchase NHL 20 next year. We were able to make a some noise here so keep showing your interest!

Thanks!