View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 04:16 PM   #4
Meddera
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Time for Me to Shelf 19 and Hope 20 is it

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjallure24
Have you tried any of the gameplay mods? Sounds like a lot of your issues could be addressed with using mods.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Operation Sports mobile app
No. I have thought about trying them. I was hoping there would be more or maybe a way I could learn just enough to MOD it myself. I feel everyone has their own experience in this game due to vastly different play-styles. This is why I have taken to tinkering with sliders myself as I know what issues I am dealing with better than anyone else. The sliders do make a difference, and they do ultimately make the game go in the general direction I am looking for, but there is a cost associated with that.

For example I could probably turn up pass protection and my line would block better.. But by doing so I would now have more time in the pocket, and would be less rushed and would be less likely to throw an interception. Most of those occur because I am trying to make a quick decision and know I have about 2 seconds to get rid of the ball. So this would probably throw the balance off and I would start kicking the AI in the teeth again.

It's funny I already have pass protection set to 55, but run blocking I have set to 30. It's the exact opposite problem. Any higher and Barkley is running for 250 yards a game easily.