View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 06:08 PM   #128
ggsimmonds
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Top Five Franchise wants for M20?

1. Drastically improved adaptive AI

2. Expanded coaching staffs that utilize adaptive AI (e.g. coaches may take different approaches in defending elite WRs)

3. Expanded control over things like team scheme, e.g. the ability to designate SAM and WILL as opposed to R/L OLB and things like allowing the front 7 to auto flip but if I'm in a single high safety look I always want the FS back deep (think Earl Thomas). Go crazy deep with this.

4. Change the way scouting is done. Introduce completely hidden potential along with development speed. Make the user have to make difficult personnel decisions. Do I start my 82 ovr veteran QB or go with the 78 ovr rookie even though his potential could be no higher than low 80s?

5. Little things that make franchise as authentic and immersive as possible. Like accurate contracts maybe? Flacco's real life contract does not match with in game contract. The commentary updates throughout the season are cool, but useless for franchise mode. Give franchise some love when it comes to commentary. Stop talking about Mayfield as if he is a rookie when I'm 4 years into franchise