View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 02:30 PM   #2
T4VERTS
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Player Archetypes Increases Confusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleveCluby
I don't get it.. So I have a player Denzel Ward.. He has a MAN TO MAN rating of 90. He has a ZONE rating of 89 and a SLOT rating of 88.. His scheme is MAN TO MAN.. So I decide to upgrade his ZONE rating to make it equal to his MAN TO MAN.. making them both 90. I choose his ZONE and upgrade.. But instead of his ZONE rating increasing to 90. His MAN TO MAN increases to 91. So what is the point of increasing his ZONE rating. ??? Same thing with another player. Same ratings but his scheme is ZONE.. So i want to bring up his ZONE rating to match the MAM TO MAN thus making his Scheme match my Scheme.. Once again his MAN TO MAN increases and his ZONE remains the same..

Yet on other players, If I increase a particular Archetype.. That rating increases.. What am I missing. I assume that choosing a particular Archetype is supposed to increase that Archetype.. It just don't make sense to me.

And finally, At the end of the season, I see all these ratings going up by many points, but at the start of the new season, 95 percent of my players OVERALL have not increased. They remain the same. But I see a few that dropped a point or two.. So how does a player progress over the years. Practice squad players never increase.. So whats the point of even having them.. ??
Some ratings are used across multiple archetypes so when it goes up in one it is also applied in another causing both to raise.