Hunkerdown
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: FIFA 19 Short Halves Quasi-Default Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaloVingador
Thank you for the results, guys.

That's 176 goals I counted in my games + your games + CPU vs CPU (not considering my injury severity tests). Giving the right weight to 7 and 6 minute halves games, we'd get to an average of 2.41 goals per game in 6 minute halves. That's a pretty good sample, safe to settle.

I'm gonna start my career with Villareal today - wanted so much to play with Tottenham, but they're too strong, that's boring :/ - and let's see if nothing abnormal happens at 80 injury severity so we can settle on a definitive slider set.

Keep having fun!
Actual playing with a good team is not boring for me, see bayern loss. I hope you watch it, as the full time game was strategic and really fun, 0-0. Extra time was a disaster as Bayern scores 3 headers to crush me.
Better teams have to balance all these matches, league, cup, champions league, it adds up and stresses depth. Really fun. I just recently got back into top 4 in German league, been hovering around 6-8th position for a while. Now with just league and Champions League left. Hopefully can win something? Last year got knocked out of German cup in semi-final, lost champions league final, and finished in top 4 of league. Board wants me to win everything this year. Might be my last year at Dortmund..[emoji26][emoji16]🤣

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown

Madden 19 - Falcons year 1
FIFA 19 - Dortmund year 2
Show 18 - Braves year 2
NHL 19 - Panthers year 1
NBA 2K19 - Hawks year 1