View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 03:21 PM   #2458
giants76
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by reMicXz
the inconsistency from AM stems from the artificial difficulty curve presented with the setting itself. instead of the game just being more difficult its about the same as AP but USER AI is dumbed down in crucial situations which in turn causes the bad visuals and such.

EA themselves have said that AP is the most organic mode. At face value it is, but its far too easy for players like us which is where the no switch rule comes in. Having to handicap ourselves for a formidable challenge is kinda lame.

The invincible 3rd down conversion and 4th quarter "Madden Time" as we used to call it dates back to 2001. Gotta be perfect on third down to stop a drive. and 4th quarter you better pray you catch the CPU slipping or they were mounting a come back. didnt matter if it was Jon Kitna or Kurt Warner they were gonna give you a run for your money. The scripting is there, it is a video game after all. difficult is fine, its what i think we all want but snatching away realism is just nerve racking.

Heres the survey Steve will probably have a thread every month for it
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ty-survey.html
I rather have less organic and a real challege. A lot of players are more concerned with how the game looks than playing well. I enjoy losing because its realistic. Some people want a challege but want to be able to win in the end.