View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 04:38 PM   #7
Elderjustin9833
Rookie

OVR: 0
re: General Sliders (for all difficulties & playtypes!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsFanatic10
Thanks I'm glad you like them! I do plan to keep tuning them as needed, so if you notice anything could use adjusting please let me know what you're seeing. I actually got blown out the last few games last night (in player lock however), and it made me consider trying the same sliders just on All-Star. Tried that and it still played a great game also. Might try a game on HOF just to see even though I'd get killed, but these seem like they can work for all 3 of those difficulty levels actually.

LET THE BLOWOUTS HAPPEN!! Look at the real life NBA games last night. 4+ teams won by more than 30 points! The only time I will change the sliders, if I get blow out by more than 20 in 2-4 games straight. The game I played I was up 15 on Orlando and then lost by 6 in Overtime. I was the hawks , so honestly I could see that happening. My problem with HOF is the unrealistic cpu sticking to you like glue unless you starting lowering numbers by a lot. I think the game was meant to stay around default numbers. Also I only think 2k gives us the option to change sliders around are for the people who like to hit 75 3’s in a game and win 162-35.