View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 09:09 PM   #11
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: ThePlaybookKing's Madden 19 SIM CFM All Pro 0 Threshold Sliders

[quote=skundy;2049664998]Good info Tommy. Gives me a lot to process and think about.

Did you ever get into the profile edits with NCAA 14? Can't remember who introduced it but editing some of the the ball spd/trajectory, lineman, rb, and wr tables in the GOPT produced some of the best football. It completely changed the game and the way certain players interacted.

Never did any of that stuff. Too complicated for me. Way out of my skill set. Madden PC has tons of mods though. I dont have that version, but others i trust rave about it.

this 90 qb thing really effects the arc of the ball. Or it did early release. Haven’t tried any other setting there since i found that it worked like it did in 17. Some of the PC mod guys told me i was on the money with this setting. Something about the code. They didn’t get deep into it and I probably wouldnt have understood it if they did elaborate. But it does help playcalling tremendously. P;us its expert all madden setup at the beginning gives it a boost with my set too. Would think it’d give you a challenge. But if you pressure qbs they’ll mess throws

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 01-16-2019 at 10:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove