View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 05:46 AM   #45
dc thompsoncanyon838
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0
Changes to the Game,And.to the Game

After the the controversial chiefs-pats game last evening nfl will be known as national fubar league. I didn't care for any of the 4 but wouldn't mind seeing the hunt family win trophy named after.there father,in there home stadium,and for big red Andy reid. Would.also.have preferred seeing rising rams get in instead.of pats. As I said on my.other thread I don't care.for.the saints.but that defensive pass interference penalty.was so obvious. Never.have I seen such.a penalty fest.as did in chiefs vs pats. Penaltys that were not called that should have been and penaltys.called that.should not have been. Both games.officiating errors directly affected the outcomes. A certain amount of responsibility has to be.put on the officials themselves, however to me the nfl is the main problem overall. The nfls version of professional football.has changed.for the worse. The ideal.matchup of chiefs-rams had to have the nfl.drooling all over themselves. Now what? Geriatric pats against.2nd graders rams. This should attract the new wwe fans and their parents as casual type.fans. Professional.football,nfl version has regressed just as video game football,ea version has. As I said.before I haven't played but about 6 or so games in the.last month so I am at that border.of.seeing if latest.patch and tuner has resulted in.the game being better.or worse.
Advertisements - Register to remove