View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 11:17 PM   #2526
MrZombie09
Rookie

MrZombie09's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

I played about 8 games before the latest patch and I had a lot of fun, games were challenging but if I made the right adjustments I was able to win, big plays were limited and most of the times the CPU had to march down the field to score, my defense was playing great, I was in the top five of yards and points allowed and we had at least one takeaway each game. The only thing I was struggling with was with the offense because I had a really hard time moving the ball down the field but I attributed it to my crappy and injury-ridden offensive line, and an aging Philip Rivers. Now, after the patch, I'm struggling to stop mediocre teams, because again the CPU QBs complete every pass for 10+ yards and my defenders decide to just watch the ball as it passes over them instead of reacting and trying to intercept it or swat it down. I have tried moving players around, call different plays, adjust the sliders, turn on helps and still CPU QBs destroy my defense. I'm struggling even more on offense because even if my WR is 2-3 yards ahead of the defender, as soon as I throw the ball CPU defenders turn into Flash and swat, intercept or tackle my receiver and make him drop the pass. I am done with this game.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by MrZombie09; 01-24-2019 at 11:26 PM.