View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 06:22 PM   #1711
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSCUkicker
For these are you supposed to go into to super sim and select slow and sim to end of game or how to you play on these?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yeah. In cfm you have to set it to super sim and slow.

About the control setup. It plays better if you take ownership of the team your team is playing against.

To take ownership (this is for xbox, im sure PS4 is the same, not sure about PC) look in the top right hand corner and you’ll see a tab with a owner on it. Mash the joystick, cant remember which one. Away from xbox right now. When you press the correct joystick, a tab should come down. Select create a new character. Choose the owner for the team you’re going against. You don’t have to set anything up in that coaches profile. Just choose it for that week you play them. After the game, delete the character.

When i get back to my console, i’ll Check and give specific instructions on how to do this. Maybe someone else can jump in.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove