Thread: Dear Randoms...
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 06:57 PM   #275
howardphillips214
MVP

howardphillips214's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Dear Randoms...

Well, it's funny because I was on my 2-way point forward for that game. He's 6'10 and my man was a slasher always cutting in. Basically, I could have ran center that game just fine. I think my man was 6'6 so I had like 4 rebounds to start the game. We were beating them on the glass like 8-2 because their big was never in the paint. So exactly what strategy he thought he was doing just didn't make any sense. In offense he was always driving in and posting up. Its like........ Huh?

We don't need a revolution to match making, but some sort of lobby system or strictly matching up by W/L or something is not revolutionary either.

It's really just awful they allow this to continue year in and year out.

GTA online showed you can definitely grouplime-minded players together and it helps the community as a whole. The dribble gawds with (i really played with someone like this the orher day) 200 wins and 900(!!!) Losses can play with each other. Maybe even just do it by teammate grade. If I'm sporting a b+ teammate grade every game, why would I want to play with someone who averages a C- with LESS THAN 1 assist per game average.
Advertisements - Register to remove