View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 04:23 PM   #1717
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Good stuff, MVP. With all the server issues, HC has been doing Play Now games with default rosters, and he’s getting good results too.

Had some personal stuff come up, but the limited games i tested, one game looked awesome, and the next the offense was too high. It was hit and miss. But that was with updated rosters.

Maybe the default rosters are the way to go now. I know before it was the other way around. These things can change.

That boxscore looked awesome. If you don’t mind, keep posting them.

Thanks for the help, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Game 1:

Cardinals Vs Falcons

25-18 score
299-388 offensive yards
110-128 rushing yards
189-260 passing yards
11-16 first downs
1 each on turnovers
40-45 penalty yards
15:57-20:02 TOP

Matt Ryan 24/34 284 yards 2 TDs 1 Pick 3 sacks
Josh Rosen 16/23 216 Yards 1 TD 1
Pick 3 sacks
Tevin Coleman 22 carries 123 Yards 5.6 YPC
Nate Reynolds 24 carries 108 Yards 4.5 YPC 2 TDs

8 deflections, 6 sacks total, two Ints, 4 dropped passes combined.

I see solid gameplay so far. I’ll continue testing. This test game was done in my current cardinals franchise in year 2. I’m going to create a new franchise and test it. So far, current OP is fine with recent patch. I’ll keep you posted Tommy. Thanks for all your hard work!

Edit: I am also using Preseason rosters and not active. I’ve read in numerous threads that preseason roster always plays better. I don’t know the truth behind it, but if it’s true I rather be safe and use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts