Old 02-02-2019, 08:34 AM   #36
RomeroXVII
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Thoughts on the jab feint- body cross

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUGATA
To be 100% assured, JUST before posting i launched the game and tested / approved this in practice.
And YES, in practice i got THE SAME cross speed as in yr video.... and this is NOT a boost from Feint, but from Jab - cross combo (which is realistic, so it is OK).

I can not to get in what things you are disagree w me?

1) do u think that Feint gives speed boost for follow up strike BY ITSELF?

2) JAB feint is so unique , so Jab feints gives boost but other strikes feints does not?

3) Do u think that Jab - cross speed = /= jab feint speed?

Try to form your thoughts more concrete please.
Coming from the guy who can barely put his posts together coherently.

No, I know it's not the feint itself, you can speed up the question mark kick with Adesanya if you feint the lead body Teep kick because it's in the combo list.

If you input the cross slightly later after the feint (referring to the jab feint body cross), it comes out its normal speed, a HUMAN speed.

The issue people have with the jab feint body cross, is NOT the feint itself, it is the DISTANCE it allows you to cover + SPEED. Nobody in real life is sliding over across the octagon with jab feint body crosses. Nobody in real life gets a speed boost because they feinted a strike that was apart of their combo list and suddenly they became faster.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
E-Sports Summer Series EA UFC Champion (Season 1)
ESFL UFC 4 Las Vegas 2022 World Champion