View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 04:27 PM   #1
Meddera
Rookie

OVR: 0
Receivers Will NOT Make a Play on the Ball

So playing All Madden, and I know everything is more ridiculous, but this sort of crap happens on all difficulty levels. Why do the corners and secondary make a play on the ball but my WR's don't?

Look at the attached image. This is a skinny post route. I threw to OBJ on the right side because there was no safety help. Although the corner Ramsey had tight coverage, OBJ had the inside which in my book means he is open on this particular route. I throw the pass and the QB leads the receiver as he should but OBJ does not go after the ball. Instead the CB plays like the WR and runs the route perfectly. Ramsey actually trailed OBJ slightly but accelerated through the pattern to intercept the pass like he was the effing receiver on the play.

Why the hell does this game operate like this? It Is absolutely maddening. This receiver is open in the NFL. He has inside positioning on a GD post route. He shouldn't have to be 5 yards clear of his man. In fact, in the NFL that doesn't happen very often.
Attached Images
File Type: png Madden NFL 19 Screenshot 2019.02.03 - 15.20.46.19.png (2.22 MB, 134 views)

Last edited by Meddera; 02-03-2019 at 04:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove