Old 02-05-2019, 01:24 PM   #70
BigOscar
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 19 Twitch Stream Schedule Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolenz
The stream on the 28th "Moments" game mode may be the make or break stream for me. It looks like RTTS is sticking with archetypes so that will keep me playing RTTS in '17.

I have been saying for a while now that, as an offline player I want something to do with my DD team other than run Conquest over and over and play meaningless games against the CPU to accumulate stats to earn a newer player, who may not play much because I needed to sit them in order to do the next stat grind.
Agree 100% on needing more structure to offline DD, as the 9 inning games in particular had no consequence to them whatsoever and got very grindy very quickly.

My guess would be Moments is replacing those single game missions and instead just jumping you to the moment where you need to be to do the mission (so for Griffey's 2B and a BB, maybe just give you 4 Griffey AB's?) I dunno, something like that, a bit like Critical Situations in franchise.

It looks like they've changed Conquest a bit as well, or added more maps, as the trailer had them dong conquest on a map in the shape of 19.