View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 12:22 PM   #1
potsey7
Rookie

OVR: 0
MLB the Show...Chicken or The Egg

I don't post a lot and I'm a nobody here...but I do read these forums every day. Have always wanted to get feedback to the nagging question I have....

SDS research and data seems to show that Franchise is not a mode that is played a lot, so therefore more resources and time are put into DD and other modes. But is it this simple? Is the reason Franchise shows up in their research as not being played as much simply because they have done very little to it in recent years, so therefore fewer people want to play it?

I guess my question has always been...if you put time and effort into Franchise (maybe even put transactions in it that could make SDS money that we would want to purchase), could it actually be a mode that is played by many??

If this is a stupid premise feel free to delete my thread. I just don't accept "most people don't play franchise so therefore we aren't going to put resources into it." Yeah duh...many of us don't play it because it doesn't hold any attraction to us anymore. It almost seems by design. If we don't put any emphasis on the mode then everyone will naturally move to DD.
Advertisements - Register to remove