View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 11:21 PM   #274
asvpxhughuet
Pro

asvpxhughuet's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K19 Universe Mode

Hey guys, I didn't want to make a post and clog up the forum so I thought I would just comment. I've started plenty of universe's on here before but I have always ran into problems or the game just gets stale really quick. I just bought 2K19 online after 2K18 left a sour taste in my mouth and didn't enjoy universe much. Anyways, I haven't played much WWE in a fair while (nearly 12 months) and with WM35 coming up I am getting a bit of the wrestling vibe back and really wanted to create a fun universe for myself that hopefully I could eventually post on here.

I was just wondering if anyone would be able or willing to join a group chat or something and draft a brand for me. I am hoping to have Raw, SmackDown and NXT and after that if you were interested you could still play a part in certain things such as when superstars get called up and the mini supplemental drafts every year, basically playing in a GM-like role. I would love to get it going in a few days once I work everything out, so if you are interested send me through a PM and I can give you some of the background of what I want to do and my plans for the universe.