View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 08:16 PM   #1
13whitebread
ORIGINAL SIX FAN

13whitebread's Arena

OVR: 15
Offline CPU draft champions

So I am playing offline cpu drafts champions and I finally have made a breakthrough. I have always been able to win the 1st game pretty handly the 2nd game gets tougher for sure but still able to squeak past it most games. Getting past the 3rd game proves much more difficult but on oaccasion I do get by with a win. So I am playing game 4 most of the time when I get to this round I usually get handled by losing games by scores like 7-0, 6-1, and 8-2.

So my last entry into game 4 I get 2 quick goals in the 1st so my plan is to play defense only and I manage to get out of the rest of the 1st and 2nd period with the 2 goal lead. As I enter the 3rd I notice he cpu just absolutely sending everything at the net it is clearly divine intervention they do not score and I actually score a weak goal to make it 3-0 right after I score the next time down the ice they score the most absurd goal I have yet seen in an NHL video game so it spooks me and I hit pause to collect myself with only 2:53 seconds left in the 3rd. I proceed to wash my hand and dry them with a towel almost like a real hockey timeout and I go to start to see if I can get the win. I hit the pause to resume my game and it says it has lost the connection to the server. I was so angry I have not since come even close to a competive experience in game 4.

My question is why do they give you all these scrubs and not real NHLERS it just don’t make sense .

Last edited by 13whitebread; 05-22-2020 at 04:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove