View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 07:51 PM   #3
villabraves
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Player positions randomly messed up when changing tactics in game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedache
I'm not sure what EA sorted out on this but here is what I do:

Let's say I set up a formation for balanced. And then I also used some formations, tactics and instructions for other modes like defend and attack. During the game (or before), I never switch a player on a field position with another field position. I use a dummy sub.

Example:
If you want to move PlayerA from RM to LM (where PlayerB is). Switch PlayerA with SubX, switch PlayerB with PlayerB (now he's on LM), Switch PlayerB with SubX (PlayerB is on RM).

Same method if you want to switch positions and sub someone out. Put the sub where he needs to end up, put the guy you took out for sub back into where the original player you want to sub out is. If you follow this, the general schema of positioning for players will stay the same for all game plans.

Interesting way around it but nonetheless, we should not have to go through all that just because we want to utilize something EA put into the game to supposedly make it easier to change tactics on the fly. I do see what you’re saying but it’s simply appalling that EA put something in the game that just doesn’t work properly! Then again we shouldn’t be surprised really!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports