View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 02:07 PM   #1
tinpanalley
MVP

OVR: 10
NHL2K Roster Updates

This is a repository to help keep track of what rosters are available for the NHL2K series. It provides the names of people who have worked on them so they can be reached out to for questions, the last update, and an easy way to check on status of different roster projects.

If you have problems with any individual game's rosters, don't post here. You won't get the attention of the roster maker or anyone else. Head to the thread itself, which is accessible via the top right of each link listed below. You'll also find previous versions of the rosters. The roster makers I've listed below are either the last person working on them or the combination of people that led to the last version. Apologies if I've missed anyone, but please let me know and I'll add you in.

Getting 360 rosters on your console
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...1&postcount=15

Getting PS3 rosters on your console
(make sure you format the flash drive on the PS3 so it's in the correct format)

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2050307092

For roster makers:
For those who work on a roster set or are planning to go back to one at some point, could you please send me a private message when you update, that way I can update this thread as necessary. I'll be keeping an eye on changes anyway because I follow most of the threads, but just give me a heads up if I don't get to it. Let's not make the thread more busy than it needs to be though, maybe sending me a message is the best way to say, "I'm X and I've done update A for this game and that game, I'm working on update B, and one day I'd like to try going back to update C". Something like that. I'll go and make sure my inbox is cleared enough because that becomes a major pain here on OS if it's too full.

For everyone:
I'll periodically update this every month. Hope it's useful.
Thank you all for keeping the NHL2K series alive.

- tinpanalley

Last edited by tinpanalley; 01-27-2021 at 02:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove