View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 10:08 PM   #25
pflynhi
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 World Class Sliders

I know how you feel villa, in my Atlanta United CM I had just came off of a thrashing of rival Orlando in the US Cup, fell behind 0-2 early and then scored 6 straight goals, surrendered a last minute goal and the game finished with a 6-3 win. That made like the 4th come from behind win in like 12 games, I started calling them the comeback kids, and then reality hit.... 5 straight loses, including a devastating 3-2 loss to NYFC after jumping out in front 2-0, now I was calling them the choke masters. Luckily another match up with Orlando came and a 4-0 victory to end the streak. I've had games where shots some how found the back of the net and others where the only thing they could hit was the wood work.

You just have to push on and take the good with the bad. I'm sure you felt really good in that win over Arsenal as you should have and it's only natural to feel bad suffering a beat down loss, but there's always payback right

After all that's the realism we are after isn't it.
Advertisements - Register to remove